The best holidays ever

 Hi today I'm going to talk about of The best holidays I've ever had was at Futrono in 2020... I guess, because it is the one I remember the most, and I have good memories of that's holidays. Every once in a while I trip to Futrono, the first one that I remember was in 2010, and the clearest memory of that trip was the earthquake and the journey back, because it takes like 15 hrs to go back to Santiago and the djmendez song lady that was played every time in the radio main while me with my family were in the traffic jam.

In this trip I was like 1 month and I went with my family and my "next door" neighbors, we rent a house of my uncle there and every day was like to go a meet many beaches and towns in Lake "Ranco" also we did slack line in many places (I don't have photos, the most are lost media pipipi), and I could meet the town of Valdivia, at that moment I had already known the town, but the memories were blurry, and I was able to known the fort of Niebla, was a like a mystical place and have so much history inside, and we visited an island in middle of the lake that is called Huapi and supposedly that was where indigenous people hid when the colonist arrives in that place.

Is the best trip I ever did because I had so much fun, more than others places I went like ,La Serena, Licanray, Osorno, or mendoza, and all were so peaceful, like the calm before the storm in 2020. 

Here some of the photo that i could rescue from my mom's phone :p


                                                                       



 

Comentarios

  1. I didn't know that place :O, "Futrono", what a strange name, but it looks super nice! your mom took nice pictures :P

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4 -Time travel to past or future

Bed